Ah.  I do apologise for maligning your software!
L.
----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [abcusers] Re: Initial repeats

Laurie Griffiths wrote:

>(I think there was (and may still be) a restriction in Barfly that repeats
>are only allowed at bar boundaries - but I also recall Phil admitting that
>is a restriction in Barfly caused by a misunderstanding when he wrote it.

No, repeats can go anywhere, and don't have to coincide with metric bars.
The limitation you are probably thinking of is that BarFly won't produce
a line break in the music unless there's a bar line (any kind) at the end
of the line.

Phil Taylor

To subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to:
http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html