On 25 May 2002, Laura Conrad wrote:

> abc2ly enables you to get both printed and played music from abc.  I
> haven't fixed the ^F-|F problem yet, although it's on my list, but it
> certainly doesn't have the  "F > F" problem.

Hmm. I looked at your page quite some times, and thought what you do made
sense. I even ran lily (prior to knowing about your stuff) but the wildly
hacking of Han-Wen, and the resulting unstability of the language made me
put that on hold. How is the development now? Still crazy? When I get the
time some time later this summer I'll make sure to check out abc2ly :-)
--
love, peace & harmony
Atte