Actually I have to say that my original intention when producing Muse was to
be able to produce music so that I could read it (I am not the best of
sight-readers so it has to be fairly clear) and someone standing behind me
reading over my shoulder could read it - because that happens in gigs
sometimes).  So when I had achieved that I lost interest in how pretty it
looked.  I have been greatly surprised by the number of people who really
need it to look pretty.  (Hey, guys!  Isn't it the *sound* that matters?)

Well fair enough, Muse2 looks prettier!  I hope it will prove pretty enough.

L.