We're having a heat wave here in New England, and I'm toying with the
idea of taking a facsimile and my Visor and the Stowaway Keyboard to
an air conditioned place this afternoon and hanging out and
transcribing music.

Has anyone done this, and do they have any tips for getting used to
typing ABC on that keyboard?

I did a test file this morning, and I believe I can eventually get
used to the split keyboard, but the caps lock shifting the numbers,
and the distance some of the symbols ABC uses are from the home typing
position seem pretty wierd.

I was assuming I would just do the proofreading when I get back to the
desktop, but if anyone has a good setup for entering and also
checking the ABC, I'd be happy to hear about it.

--
Laura (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574