    Atte> What I do with my palm and abc is just type ahead in a memo, no headers or
    Atte> fancy stuff, just notes. Then I import (copy/paste) from j-pilot to emacs
    Atte> in my default-header'ed document. By now I'm almost error free when typing
    Atte> notes, so I don't need any of the two available palm abcs. This works
    Atte> quite well, although I don't do symphonies that way...

I'm not doing Dowland text underlay that way either.  (Four parts with
similar but rarely identical words.)  But yes, I'm leaving a lot of
the header typing to the default files in my real text editor.

--
Laura (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574