Phil Taylor wrote:

> I played through and edited all the tunes I used to make sure
> that the scoring mode and tune mode were the same.

I'm impressed. That's a lot of work. Over half the time it takes me to
stressed note code a tune is spent on figuring out which are the
significant notes in the tune, and which notes are missing. It would be
nice to have that information somehow on the key signature, but I
haven't yet thought about how one might do it. I've programmed my ABC
player to figure that out, but that usually requires that I make the ABC
first.

> Phil Taylor

Thanks for the Locrian tune. I had heard about 5 years ago that there
was one, but the ones that told me about it didn't know where to find
it.

Bruce Olson

--
Roots of Folk: Old British Isles popular and folk songs, tunes,
broadside ballads at my website <A