I occasionally trawl Google to see where my email address might have
got to and find out who is responsible for the 200 spams a day I am
now getting.  This is a new one that affects everybody here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/abcusers@argyll.wisemagic.com/msg04233.html

I don't know who those shitbags are, but they DO NOT have my permission
to splash my email address over the Web where any scummy spammer can get
hold of it.  I have been ABSOLUTELY EXPLICIT about that on many occasions.
Reproducing my email address on a public forum is theft pure and simple.
This is as bad as anything Yahoo gets up to.

How did these filth get hold of our list?

Who's feeding it to them?

And how do we get them off the Internet?