On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 06:36:17PM -0700, Toby Rider wrote:
>       They're probably subscribed to the abcusers list. Since you are a
>       list subscriber, you can send majordomo a "who" command, and go through the
> entire list of abcuser subscribers, find any email addresses that look
> suspect. Then you can send them an email demanding to know if they are
> the bot they automatically archives the lists.

According to http://www.mail-archive.com/about.html
the relevant subscriber address would be: archive@jab.org

http://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#spam does say that email addresses
will be obfuscated when they are present in the archive, but as Jack
noted, it's not always done. I will report that.

Describing mail-archive.com as "filth" when they provide a useful, free,
public service is a little OTT in my opinion; but then I feel that
posting to a public list is tantamount to giving away your email address
anyway.

Dave