From: "Forgeot Eric" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 9:44 PM
Subject: [abcusers] Goodbye

Frank, I'm so sorry you can't maintain Musicaviva any longer...
It was a good place on the web.

Is there a hope it will come back again ?
Is it a money problem (cost of servers...) ? If so it's a real
pity then. Can't you move to a free account ?

I've seen also you speak about a job problem. I'm not good a
saying things in such cases so I'll keep quiet then.

about
>"always remember that some of Gods greatest gifts come in the
form of
>unanswered prayers".

Given the place you live, in the northern part of the world, I
think the most helpfull and trustfull one would be SKADI !

Stå på ! Vær ikke sur.