Sad indeed.

wil

-----Original Message-----
From: James Allwright
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11/28/2002 6:52 PM
Subject: [abcusers] Laurie Griffiths : sad news

I have some sad news that I expect many members of this list would
like to know. Laurie Griffiths was a regular contributor to the list
and sooner or later I expect you would be wondering "Where is Laurie?"
Laurie Griffiths was killed a few days ago in a road accident. I
believe he was walking near his house in Southampton at the time, but
I don't know the details. As well as writing Muse and playing fiddle in
Spike Island Band, Laurie was active in the folk dance scene in
Southampton, which was how I got hear of this.

James Allwright
To subscribe/unsubscribe, point your browser to:
http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html