I cannot get my any copy of ABCm2ps to operate on my system. The author has
not responded and I'm stuck with ABC2win which does nice job on tunes, but
can't handle lyrics. There does not seem to be a tutorial around for the
complete novice to start using these programs. I have the John Atcherly
ABC2ps which supposedly has a windows executable. The file is there, but
when it is activated the DOS box flashes on screen the disappears without a
trace, no minimized indicator on the taskbar, nothing anywhere. Any help
available?

A. O. Gutierrez
Jamestown,RI