-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Christopher
Myers
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 5:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [abcusers] abc in web pages

> Using my new previewer with 3 programs it seems that both abcm2ps and
> yaps understands the above (only yaps output looks like cr**) but
abc2ps
> chokes on the "U:M=!tenuto!"...

I just did the same, and IMO, it's the abc2ps version that looks like
cr**.  The yaps version isn't as pretty as abcm2ps, but at least it
handles all the notation properly.

One more RFE (request for enhancement) while we're on the subject:
Since you added a download button at the bottom of the results page, why
not add "midi" button as well?  Should be pretty simple, right?

Anyway, thanks for the VERY nice tool!

-Chris

> > Atte's abc renderer (http://atte.dyndns.dk/lovsang/input.php) does a
> > very nice job with this (obviously he uses abcm2ps) whereas the one
on
> > concertina.net (http://www.concertina.net/tunes_convert.html)
doesn't

http://www.tullochgorm.com/lists.html

--
Christopher Myers, Graduate Software Developer
Ingenta, Inc.