Irwin Oppenheim said -

>On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> That's exactly what Abacus does.  Version 1 is
>> available from http://www.abacusmusic.co.uk/ but hang
>> around, maybe just for a few days, and version 2 will
>> be out.
>
>Seems to be a nice idea! Only too bad that when I made
>a typing mistake, your application crashed with an
>"Error #5" and no option to save my work...

Could you send me details?  If you can tell me exactly what that typing
mistake was, I'll do my best to fix it.

and -

>The same
>happened when I tried to read the Readme through the
>Help menu.

Worrying.  I've changed the way I do this in the next release so perhaps it
will go away.  (Pleeeeze!)

>and - I take it that there is no support for multiple voices
>[v:] or lyrics [w:] ?

Not yet; w: because that comes under "future developments" and V: because,
like many others, I'm waiting for a single coherent specification of how it
should work.  I have my preferences, but I'll settle for something else if I know
it's going to be generally accepted.

Bryan Creer