Guido, can we update the standard to reflect the
simple continuation rule defined by John below?

Note that according to the standard as it is currently
defined, the second line in my example would be
interpreted as a header, and not as a note. This is
very illogical and confusing. We need to get rid of
such confusion.

Irwin Oppenheim

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, John Chambers wrote:

I. Oppenheim writes:

| And what about:
|
| A B C D\
| E:|