In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Guido Gonzato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
as you know, Irwin Oppenheim and I are trying to put together a proposal
for ABC 2 standard. I have a simple question: has anybody actually seen
the u: (lowercase u) field in ABC files? We are considering whether
leaving it out.

Funny you should ask, because I thought that when I read it in the spec - personally I don't think I've ever seen it in a single file that's come my way.

Again, purely personally, I'm sure I'd never ever notice its absence if you did leave it out, but perhaps others may disagree ...

--
Steve Mansfield
[EMAIL PROTECTED]