John Chambers wrote:
[...]  One of the ongoing challenges with my Tune Finder has
been handling ABC embedded inside HTML.  This is not a good idea,  of
course, but you can't stop people from doing it.  One of the frequent
ways that people do this includes indenting all the ABC to match  the
indentation  of  the HTML tags.  It looks fine on the screen, because
HTML renderers ignore such white space.  I've found one site that has
all its ABC done this way.  (I won't name them, to protect the guilty
- and clueless.  ;-)

Don't protect them. Educate them! ;)

--
Bert Van Vreckem      <http://flanders.blackmill.net/>
Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.