Steven Bennett escreveu:
> Thanks for the response!  Armed with that, I finally got a chance to try
> this and get it working, with very nice results.
>
> Actually, what I ended up with was 3.6 and shrinking the font ever so
> slightly.  3.5 put the baseline of the numbers on the staffline, and I
> wanted a tiny bit of whitespace between the numbers and the stafflines
> themselves.
>
> I had to modify tab.fmt for the font change, however.  It might be nice to
> have that be overridable.  I basically changed the line:
>
> postscript /tab{tab_nstr .5 sub add M /Helvetica-Bold 7.5 selectfont showc}!
>
> ...to two lines which do the same thing (I believe):
>
> postscript /tab_font{/Helvetica-Bold 7.5}!
> postscript /tab{tab_nstr .5 sub add M tab_font selectfont showc}!
[...]

Funny... :-) In that same day you sent the previous message, I made some
tests and changed my code to:

postscript /tab_font{/Helvetica-Bold 7.5}!

postscript /tab{tab_nstr .5 sub add M tab_font selectfont showc}!

This change will be in the next release.

Cheers,

--
Hudson Lacerda <http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/hfmlacerda/>
*Não deixe seu voto sumir! http://www.votoseguro.org/

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: Internet rápida e grátis.
Instale o discador agora!
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/mjFolB/TM