I've looked around and found nothing relevant. I opened a support
request to the SF team, I hope it's enough to hold on the takeover.

It might be possible that the simple act of visiting the admin page was
enough to opt out the takeover but if this is the case it should be
explained much better in the mail!!!

R.D.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/mjFolB/TM