Sorry, I broke the thread with my previous message.
Here is it again, according to the topic.
Is a response from Seymour Shlien (abcMIDI and runabc mantainer).
Hudson

Quoting Hudson Lacerda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 >> Hi Seymour.
 >> Are you knowing of this???
 >> Regards.

I have forwarded this e-mail to Bert Van Vreckem who supports
the abc project on SourceForge and is quite knowledgeable
on the system.

You should also forward this message to Guido Gonzato
who supports abcplus.sourcforge.net ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Seymour

Hudson Lacerda <http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/hfmlacerda/>
*Não deixe seu voto sumir! http://www.votoseguro.org/
*Apóie o manifesto! http://www.votoseguro.com/alertaprofessores/