Hello  abml members,

This is my first post on this list so I briefly introduce myself.
My name is Daniel and I live in Strasbourg-France. I am of technical
training and got intersted in original ultralight aircraft.
I pilot a canard homebuilt ultralight called ONYX 152 , last design of the
frenchman Claude Piel.
My plane has a fiberglass body and wood and fabric wings.It has been
finished in 1991. It flies 120 km/h with a 30 HP KFM engine.

But right now I am very much interested in another project called Bradley
aerobat. But the thing is that for some reason, I cannot order the infopack
or even talk to someone of the company on the phone.
So does anyone of you has informations on that aircraft, other than what is
on their internet site ?
I am specialy interested in how reliable is bradley aerospace, how complete
is the kit they market, and of course I would like to get contacts with
persons who are building it, flying it or did.

Thank you very much (and thanks to Gil for helping me joining this list).

Regards,

               Daniel