To add to this you may want to check out the many similar aircraft that
are out there. You can compare aircraft that have been completed easily
in performance and capacity.

Single seat aircraft that are available that are similar to this include
most of the midget racers like the Midget Mustang
(http://www.mustangaero.com). There are others out there as well. I
would look for the following:

1) Support from the vendor
2) Honesty in the figures presented
3) Quality of the product provided
4) Good network of existing developers
5) Real builder experience in the construction area (ease, time, costs.
etc.)

I am sure I missed a few here but those are a good place to start.

The Bradley aerobat looks good and seems to be a neet airplane. If all
your questions are answered by existing builders and you cross check
with builders of similar aircraft, jump in the water is fine!

Regards
Tony Dean