From: "ashish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 6:34 PM
Subject: [AI] death of debbie scales

> hello friends, some of us are  aware of the name
Debbie scales, for those
who do not know about her she was the moderator of a
very popular jfwlite
mailing list and the owner of jfwlite website, she was
member of many jaws
related and other mailing list and was very helpful,
today I am very sadly
informing you that she is no more among us, we lost a
very helpful and
knowledgeable person, may her soul rest in peace, take
care, regards, ashish

> windows messenger/msn
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> skype