Hi folks !

This is more of an academic question, though of course, it has practical
implications for all screen reader users.

As we have all learnt from experience, any degradation of Internet Explorer
immediately seems to affect the performance of Jaws, even when one is not
browsing.  This implies IE has a larger role to play within the OS and not just
as a browser.  I remember a particular sentence in Cathy's tutorials where she
refers to Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer and My computer as three
different views of the same piece of code.

Can someone kindly throw some difinitive light on this matter ?

Regards

RS
M: 98 472 76 126