I am putting the things in clear words again! Emphasis added it is not a
question of discussing matters pertaining to sexual harassment or some thing
else and their relevance for VCs. Question is since we have disowned several
members from this list already. Why to just pick and choose. It is a known
fact that this group is related to issues arising out of accessibility and
otherwise. its not that we are that we are not concerned about these social
issues. But again the question is,  is it a proper forum to rays such
issues?
Though our parliament is competant to make laws for whole of the territory
of india. But it can not alter the basic structure of our consitution.
Likewise, the basic structure of this group here is to discuss issues
related to accessibility.
Then, a bonafide plaint is: Each member shal follow these guide lines if one
is law abiding enough.
If you want to flout with existing laws than law would take its own course!!
With regards,
Vip