On 8/26/15, navneet dubey <dubeynavne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I am ablind teacher in a central government school. I am facing a
> problem in my daily attendance on my job. Every day I go to school and
> do the signature on attendance register with the help of any one of my
> colleague whoever is present on the movement but my principal says
> that you have not done the signature of many days .
> I want to know what is the solution of this problem is there any
> circular or guideline of central government about the daily attendance
> of blind employees please send me the link of it.
> Please help
> Thank you
>
> Navneet dubey

Respected elders and my friends,
For me, it is the matter of grief that my brothers and sisters,
who are the government employees are facing this type of problem.
The problem of attendance is a major issue.
Dear navneetji,
I have no circular of the central government regarding this issue,
But I can help you by sharing my innovative idea with you because I
have full trust on NGOs, which are envolved in our field and specially
radio udaan,
I would like to say that if they want to apply this idea for the
welfare of our community,
then there will be no problem from my side.
Now a days, with the help of android phones,
the apps can easily be created.
So the idea is that,
there should be an app for us, through which, we can register our
attendance and this app should be connected to GPS system, so that it
can be found that  whether that individual is in the office or not.
right?
Second thing which I would like to suggest for those individuals,
who are not using smart phones.
You all might have heard about the numbers through which,
we can convert our calls into voice messages or divert our call to
other number. right?
So, there should be a number, provided by the central government,
through which, the visually challenged people can register their
attendance,
The server, which will store such data should also connected with the
GPS system,
so that the individual can easily be traced where is he.
Last, but not the least,
The provided number should be non payable or free of cost.
I hope that such ideas will help you all.
Thankyou.