Of course! this is really a problem for all of us but these few small problems can be resolved with the help of any of of friends of your office and I think, razing of all these issues also doesn't gives a favorable advantage to us. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerningthe disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] problem about daily attendance help please

I think a trust worthy colleague should solve all the problems.  We
believe others for so many things.  Why not for attendance.  I marked
attendance in my office for five and half years.  Never faced any
issue.  Any colleague of mine would help in the same.  There were
indeed mistakes on a few occasions.  My boss would send the register
with a attendar to rectify the same.

I always remember the book in whyich I had to sign, and would cross
check before marking the attendance.  First let us look at solutions
that can be worked out across the table. I accept very  few people
would be there who are non-cooperative.