Hi Harish,

the info about pen drive becoming useful in terms of memory is indeed
a great info! and if memory can be expanded that way, then certainly
do not mind migrating to vista. I should keep my laptop at least for
the next four years and if necessary I can in fact expand the memory.
So thanks for that great info and how about vista/JAWS combination?
Are they easy to navigate around?

Vetri.