That's correct and I think the public data version of JAWS 9.0 will
work even better with Vista. Thanks for Harish and Anshul for their
inputs. But Harish, I am interested to know more about the pen drive
being used as a memory ram - (The duel boot). Do all the pen drives
work? Or do we need special ones? Do they require any additional
software in order to use them this way? I am assuming that the pen
drive should be empty for it's effective functioning as memory ram.
right? Sorry for too many questions, but I am really trying to figure
out these things before making an investment that can last at least
for a few years.

Vetri.