-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adhimoolam
Vetrivel Murugan
Sent: 02,10,2007 12:32 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Should I migrate to the new opporating system?

Hi Harish,

the info about pen drive becoming useful in terms of memory is indeed
a great info! and if memory can be expanded that way, then certainly
do not mind migrating to vista. I should keep my laptop at least for
the next four years and if necessary I can in fact expand the memory.
So thanks for that great info and how about vista/JAWS combination?
Are they easy to navigate around?

Vetri.

On 30/09/2007, Harish Kotian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Vetri
>
> 1 Check if suitable drivers are available for XP, even if you go
Vista. You
> can consider duel boot in the interem.
> 2 What is the period you intend to use the new laptop.
> 3 In Vista, you can make it a part of your RAM,  any, pen drive you
plug in.
> So, enhancing memory is no hassel.
> 3 It makes sense buying current than picking out dated technology. It
may
> hurt in the future.
> 4 Christmas is not far, where you can get better deals out there. It
will
> give you opportunity to check on the Jaws 9 beta. This of course, if
you can
> wait all that long.
>
> Harish.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > with the subject unsubscribe.
> >
> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
changes,
> > please visit the list home page at

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with