Very constructive discussion is on. I'd agree that Blind People
Organisations in Maharashtra should meet Education Minister and
suggest necessary corrections in the GR in written form. The CBSE has
provision for ensuring the availability of computer with enabled
assistive tools to write one's exam. However I'm not sure about the
efficiency of Marathi-screen reading software. The provision of scribe
should not be discontinued. Moreover, if needed,the questionpapers
should be provided in Braille.

Avinash Shahi