Amen sir. In fact, Sambhavana is pursuing the case in the Apex Court
and the next hearing is on 17 Feb. However they are constrained By
financial means and majority of faculty aspirants don't contribute a
penny. It is a crucial time when we all need to contribute financially
for the lawyer's cost otherwise days are not far many among us PHDs
will find it difficult to get even a peon's  job. Blind people need to
contribute collectively if this battle has to be carried. Merely
applying for jobs when advertised in quota will fetch nothing. And
what to say of NGOs they hate acadimicians and hardly do advocacy for
AB categories posts. Reasons are plenty.  The sambhavana is an
exception though. They have done exceptionally well which led to more
than 100 blind people employeed with Delhi University. But the saga is
not promising in other 43 central universities. I'm in for any such
collaboration in my individual capacity to drive the Universities to
the respective High Courts and the Apex Court.

Avinash Shahi