Hang on, take a deep sigh and drink some chilled water friends. I'm a
die-heart Indian  however I've my thinking mind and I love to use it.
National bird, (peacock), National chakra (Ashoka stoop), National
flower (lotus), and the most important our tricolor (Tiranga Jhanda)
is more or less inaccessible to a completely blind. Shouldn't I raise
my concern on this? please contemplate.  I agree raised slogans were
wrong and I condemn, however branding entire university as
anti-national is utterly wrong. JNU has served the nation in all
spheres including disability advocacy and disability studies. So
please don't divert from the substance of the topic and think then
debate. I'd love to answer your queries if moderator permits further.

Avinash Shahi