Hello friends.
My computer has been behaving wierdly for sometime now. The problem is
with internet explorer.
1. I cannot attach files while sending mails through my gmail account.
Internet explorer encounters some error and the entire thing has to be
closed down. Yahoo is working fine.
2. I use the adjust jaws verbosity dialogue box while accessing some
difficult but important sites like cricinfo and telegraphindia. Things
like flash movie, refresh page have to be disabled. Previously it was
a one time exercise. Now I'm forced to make the adjustments whenever I
log on to these websites.
3. Also tell me if you'll are able to access the Indian Express website.
4. Another problem pertains to my dataone connection. I strangely get
disconnected after sometime. What may be the cause?
Waiting to hear from you.
Regards,
Moiz Tundawala.