hi, along with your bag, take some music with you And prepare yourself
to entertain  people with the jokes, if you are good singer, keep
ready with some good songs, if you no to play the chess, carry the
board along with you.
Don’t sit alone, sit with group of people,  and start interact with them.
And Play some memory games.
Possible, when ever you here the new word from the language, try to
learn the meaning and put it in to the context.
Enjoy the road side food.
Take some risk for example, if the group of people going for swimming,
join with them!!!
Don’t hesitate  to hold the cane with your jurny.
Be independent as much as possible.
When ever you are committing with the riskey incidences example, sky
walk, swimming, etc, ask people to take the picture and share on the
social networking sights. And make sure that, you are getting likes!!!
Don’t expect the privacy from the people.
If you are health conscious, keep some medicines with you.
throe  all your negative  thoughts and start packing your bags.
Overall after the jurny, the trip should be remembered  in your life.

On 12/10/16, Preeti Monga <preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org> wrote:
> Hi Sazid,
>
> Good plan, do go for a vacation, and you will find out that you have
> enjoyed
> it very much! You can't see with your eyes, but you can with your other
> senses! Ask questions, touch everything you can and enjoy all the lovely
> different sounds and smells and eat lots of lovely food! You will realize
> that you have enjoyed the trip more than your sighted friends! For they
> will
> only use probably one sense, and you will use 4! So go have fun and find
> out
> and then do share with us also!
> Warmly
>
> Preeti
>

> Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer
>

> Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!
>

> Mobile : 91 9871701646
> Landline : 011 22781446
> E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org /preeti.mo...@gmail.com
> Website : www.silver-linings.org
> Our Services: Recruitment , Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes,
> Diversity & Inclusion, Prevention of Sexual Harassment
> Connect With Us :

jammed and internet hanged?Reach  through the following means:
mobile: +91  9599194749
whats app: +91  7795927572
skype: Shankar.a
email: shankarsai...@gmail.com