From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Krishna Bodawala
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 9:27 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] how can a blind enjoy vacations?

Dear Sazid ,
This Happens to me also ,As Ve Are Not Seeing Things Vee Sometime Get
Disttructed By R Thoughts wild Sitting alone. Try To Be Fidgety, Like
Have Something In Your Hand To Play With So That U R Able To Stay In
Present Situation
And Loved People Supporting This Discussion.

On 12/12/16, Preeti Monga <preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org> wrote:
> This kind of thing can happen to anyone! Don't worry! It is OK sometime to
> think! Have fun!
>
> Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer
>

> Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!
>

> Mobile : 91 9871701646
> Landline : 011 22781446
> E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org /preeti.mo...@gmail.com
> Website : www.silver-linings.org
> Our Services: Recruitment , Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes,
> Diversity & Inclusion, Prevention of Sexual Harassment
> Connect With Us :

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.