Dear Amiyo,
You have to first put on hold your call during the conversation. Then press
talks key followed by mute key and it will prompt mute is no.
 You would be able to use other function in N72 with the help of talks after
the above mention action. Make sure that the volume level of talks is on
maximum=10 whenever you want to use it during your call.
In the matter of radio, talks will not work with FM radio in N72 Mobile handset
anyway.
Am using the same handset.
--
Warm regards,

Amit Bhatt
Spokesperson - Indian Association of the Blind
New Delhi, India
IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows Live: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: amitbhattindia

“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much"-Helen Keller