From: "amit bhattt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] About N72 and Talks 2.5.

Hold key is the same button witch we use for receiving the calls. If you
press this key during the call, the caller will be on hold. Pressing this
key once again, will unhold the current call!
You have asked in another mail regarding chatting and E-mails through
Mobile.
Well I don't have own idea and experience as I have never ever used these
services via Mobile but yes, You need to get your phone activated with GPRS
or EGPRS in order to use chatt and Email facility.
Rates and costs are totally depend on witch service provider you have got
subscribed with. However, it would cost you somewhere around Rs. 50 only to
activate the service and this should be one time fee. After that depends on
what plan you choose and what rates are decided by the service provider as
I've described above.
Another thing, using E-mails or even viewing sites are not better advised
with N72 since usibility and compatibility  of these services with N72 is
not up to the mark .
--
Warm regards,

Amit Bhatt
Spokesperson - Indian Association of the Blind
New Delhi, India
IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows Live: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: amitbhattindia

"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much"-Helen Keller