Dear Friends,

I am Saravanan from Bangalore.
I wish you all a very happy new year 2017.
Most of the VI persons has been irritated or badly treated by some of the public servants such as bus conductors or Disability card issueing persons in hospitals or many goverment employees refusing to provide the relaxations for VI's or some strangers critizising the VI's or some rough persons behaving wrongly with Disabled persons in Handicapped boggies, etc. Is there any possibility to take action on these persons. If so, how to take action on them. Is there possibility to raise complaint on them thru phone calls. Or elswhere we have to adjust ourselves on our part and do maintain patience.
Please throw light on this matter.

Thanks
Saravanan.K
+91 9916512402