Dear Rajendra,

Happy to hear from you to put forward our complaint to political bodies.
If is done by any individual, then it will be treated as dust and it will be thrown to dust bin.
We want to carry out our effort as a mass schedule.
And also we can not expect the reply in fewer attempts.
We have to put forward our efforts repeatedly until we get justice.
I request you all to put our hands together and start proceeding.
There are many matters to raise our hands.
But why we are getting back.
Are we afraid of surroundings.
Why we want to convenience ourselves meaninglessly.
Shedding tears of fish in water will not be recognized by anyone.
Our feelings and worries will not be like that.
Try to exploit everything forcefully as a mass.
Please share the mail ID's of important person for whom door should be knocked.
Please give up your hands to raise our rights.
Thanks
Saravanan.K
+91 9916512402