I agree to  Shampa Sengupta, I think u should try sign board. the goal
should be to take out a way of your problem. the best thing is we
blind try to make ourselves useful for the organization concern.

On 1/31/17, Vamshi. G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sazid,
>
> I worked in a bank branch at the enquiry desk where I had to handle
> hundreds of customers everyday.  Never I faced any problem where a
> customer/colleague  complained about not making eye contact.  I am
> surprised that customers are complaining in railways about this.
>
> Now coming to the solution,
>
> 1.  You can have a board saying, "Oral enquiries; Counters x and y for
>  platform tickets".
>
> 2.   In my case I was uncomfortable in a counter.  Therefore I used to
> have a table and chair where I took enquiries from only one side so
> that I would be handling only one customer at a time.  Is something
> like that possible?
>
> 3.  Though difficult, make the first greet to the passenger with a
> smile.  That usually calms down.  Having said this, it depends on the
> mood of the other person as well.
>

> On 1/31/17, Sakina Dhariwala <sfd100...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi, I think u should wear dark glass speks or gogels.

Skype: nitesh.gupta185
officer, Oriental bank of commerse, in Lucknow.
"good person is not one who thinks good but he is one who does good.