I believe invigilation should be more strict and strengthened rather
than putting restrictions. an examiner should be seeted in front of
the candidate similar to railway examinations where a separate
examiner was there in frunt of VI candidate and was seeing the
activities. it is more fair and correct. let's take an example if in a
hall all VI candidates are giving exams, 2-3 examiners can invigilate
the activities and they can satisfy themselves. if they find something
which should not happen then examiner should have a rite to make the
vidio of such candidate so that facts can be recorded.