I have been an account holder of union bank of India since 2012.   we, the
visually impaired customers  are facing this problem since  june 2018.   but,
surprisingly, umobile app is fairly accessible  in ios devices.   Now I coolly
migrated from  desktop site to mobile app.

Sent from my iPhone using Braille screen input.