This is the most interesting thread on Access India since my joining
the group 10 years ago.  Why not provide the contact details of those
who underwent the training?  We have members from almost all the parts
of the country.  One of us can personally meet those people.  While I
completely agree with Rajesh that its worth a trial even if marginally
increases the visual ability, its equally important to ensure that no
one falls into the trap of false claims.  Can some NGO in Delhi take
the responsibility of personally visiting the camp and give the
feedback?

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81