MID BRAIN ACTIVATION COURSE

Mind Journey Miracles

Presents

MID BRAIN

ACTIVATION Course for kids

(Age 5-15 years)

Whole Brain Optimization Program

By Mid Brain Activation

Every child is a genius but in his own in-born potential.  According
to the scientist’s reviews, man only incorporates less than 10% of his
brain capacity.  This shows how awesome a human can be, if he utilizes
more of brain’s capacity.  As era changes from time to time and
through centuries, it needs ever more sophisticated human brains,
since the challenges will be more difficult in the future, compared to
now.  Therefore, man needs to reinforce his brain more sophisticated
than before, in order to be able to overcome the challenges.

How to train your kid to use the maximum potential of his brain?

Prof Makota Shichida from Japan gave almost 40 years of his life to
find the answer to that question.  And the answer is called “Mid Brain
Activation”.    When done with correct technique and when practiced
for subscribed period, the children are able to succeed not only in
academics but also they do better in other areas of their life like
sports, music, social development, etc.

What is Mid Brain?

Mid Brain acts like a communication bridge, connecting left and right
brain.  To balance the right and the left brain, mid brain must be
activated and fully functional.  Once mid-brain is activated, left and
right brain hemisphere communicate very smartly and effectively.
Activation of the mid brain stimulates and balances the left and right
brains of the kids which activates their intuition capability (right
brain faculty) and thus they are able to perform “Blind Folded
Activities”.

The Mid Brain is in-charge of controlling the entire human organism
and whole of its system.  The deep human consciousness controls the
Mid Brain.  Once you learn how to access the Mid Brain, you can also
perform like a super human.  In order to awaken this part of the
brain, it is necessary to stimulate a hormonal discharge by sending a
special music vibration along with some brain exercises which
activates the Mid Brain and which is done in only two days’ workshop.

“The more you use your brain, the more brain you will have to use”-
George a Dorsey

What is this Mid Brain Activation Course all about?

Two months’ Mid Brain Activation Course is a fun filled course in
which the kids are made to laugh, dance, play and do some Brain Gym
Exercises.  After exercises they are given some task for practicing
which eventually enhance their concentration, focus and memory.  In
two months, they given a special kind of music therapy which activates
their mid brain.  This course is designed to bring the best in every
kid.  They are introduced to their unknown faculties of five senses,
extra sensory perception and over all their whole brain optimization
is done in this two months’ course.  At the end of the course every
kid is able to identify objects, read books and do many more
activities blind folded.  The newly found ability to do so many
activities with blind fold on, the kids have found to be more
confident, focused and creative.

This Course gives an impression to the kids that learning is not
boring but making use of whole brain is full of fun and interesting.

What are the benefits of the Mid Brain Activation Course?

·        Super Senses

·        Increased Focus & Concentration

·        Better Memory & Improved recalling ability

·        Remarkable Learning & Intelligence

·        Faster Thinking & Decision Making

·        Enhanced visualization & Imagination

·        Better Intuitions & Planning

·        Balanced Left & Right Brain Function (IQ & EQ)

·        Emotional stability

·        Enhanced Confidence

·        Increased Creativity

·        Better Performance in Sports

·        Helps kids lead a tuition free academics

·        It inculcate moral, ethical and value based attitude

What is the significance of Blind Folded Activities?

When we blind fold kids and they start sensing the objects,
identifying colours, reading books, then that proves that the some
special power has been activated and that gives the kids some extra
boost of confidence and they start believing that they have some
special talent.  When they are able to do different blind folded
activities, we also let them explore some other faculties of the mind
like intuition, clairvoyance, speed reading and photographic memory
through “Mid Brain Activation” training. After the activation they
start doing all other normal things like studying and other day to day
activities with very ease and comfort.

Mind Journey Miracles has a mission to help every kid to recognize
his/her true potential and the way he/she look at their academic life,
parents, society and above all his/her life.

Mind Journey Miracles – A journey to our own minds

Email This

BlogThis!

Share to Twitter

Share to Facebook

Share to Pinterest

2 comments:

Rasleen KaurNovember 28, 2016 at 5:24 AM

Rajmin Academy offers many amazing  midbrain activation  courses that
help to boost the brain power. We offer exhaustive material to make
the brain activity work in a smarter way so as to embellish the hidden
benefits of brain power.

guru chatterjeeOctober 26, 2018 at 12:53 AM

Amazing post... Thank you for sharing this post. Its like making ones
child a genius one. I am very much interested in midbrain activation
training for my kids.

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

CLICK BELOW

LEARN REIKI
REIKI HEALING
HEALING TESTOMONIALS
COURSE SYLLABUS
FAQs
REIKI UPDATES
DMIT
PHOTO GALLARY
CAREER PROSPECTS
FIVE PRINCIPLES OF REIKI
Crystal & Reiki Products
REIKI BLESS YOU HEALING TEMPLE
MID BRAIN ACTIVATION COURSE

REIKI IS LOVE

REIKI IS LOVE

Followers

CONTACT US

My photo Dr Puran Sharma, Reiki Grand Master  New Delhi, Delhi,
IndiaExperience the most unique, result oriented and user friendly
Reiki Healing Technques. Contact +917042825286/ 8375823935 Email me at
reikibless...@gmail.com.view my complete profile

Subscribe To Reiki Grand Master Ritu Sharma

  Posts

  All Comments

Follow by Email

Reiki Bless You Foundation. All rights reserved. Picture Window theme.