From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
pavan kallem
Sent: 19 April 2019 01:20 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Menace of stray dogs around Mumbai

thanks Ishant sir for your valuble  input. though I never used this
app and if it is    fine for you, I'm sure, it'll help us as well.
with respect to the  thoughts on guide atackh, true and I'm not ruling
 out that possibility and  this is   the  old technique which one of
my  foreign friend reccomended me. now I think technology will replace this
right?

Thanks and regards,
Pavan Kallem
2nd Year, 2016-5LLB-84