Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 10:42 PM
Subject: [AI] My voting experience

Hi all,

I had a smooth experience while voting.  The moment the  officials in the
booth saw me, they asked me if I would use an escort or would I vote
independently? I got the Braille list without asking for it. It is another
matter that I was not able to really read it but that is  my failure in
terms of lack of Braille practice. The Braille list was clear. They had me
sign in a register and they put the ink stamp without a fuss on my right
hand given that my left palm is partly formed.

Booth number = 133
Voting party number: 144
Center: DON Bosco school
Pranav