I am surprised that you live 14 kms from the polling booth. This is unusual.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Mohammed arif khan
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 1:59 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] My voting experience

Hi all,

  My dear friends With great regret yesterday I could not vote. The main
reason for this was that I got the information transport facility will be
provide for the PWD candidate on behalf of Election Commission of India.
  Friends, I would like to tell you that 2 months ago I registered on PWD
App, because my current home location so far away from polling booth
station. Guys Its about 14 km, so I registered on PWD app. I regularly
checked status on PWD app, But I did not get any feedback on PWD app till
May 12.
  Friends I realised that the PWD App by Election Commission of India is
useless for us.
  Now you tell us what the advantage of the PWD App?
I feel very happy that Mr. Amit Bhatt or all vh friends has voted
successfully.
Regards

Arif

>From Delhi India.