Dear Access Indians,
Finding suitable opportunities for people with Blindness is extremely
tough with most of us facing issues in understanding suitable
role,reaching out to the right connect  & establishing our
credentials.I feel we need to crack roles,establish business case &
scale it across all sectors in India.
One such role with high scalable possibilities is content
writing.Brands are increasingly looking for free lance content writers
who can write reviews,stories,experiences,FAQ,Processes,AD ideas & we
could be great fit for such roles with screen readers & flexibility of
work from home.
I am trying to explore openings in such  strength areas  for people
with visual disability  through small pilots  & internship
opportunities & felt like sharing this idea.The entire Blind community
can definitely be a great supplier of all the social media content
across India boosting livelihood opportunities
Let’s try cold calling firms,blogs,websites & open up this  entire
arena.A lot of people who are unemployed & are looking for avenues can
consider this.The initial remuneration might be relatively less but
once we learn the essence of writing content,we could definitely prove
a great business case to the Industry

Cheers,
vineet

Sent from my iPhone