Hi Vineet,
 Your idea indeed is worth considering and something we along with the
blind organizations should be thinking about. Content writing does not
require much but a fluency in the language you seak to write in (English in
this case), access to a computer, and creativity, of course.
 I had an opportunity in the last year or there abouts to try my hands at
it, and it was certainly better than my expectations but then again, it is
as much to do with the employer as with the work itself.
 I believe I might know what Preeti is refering to, that is the spelling
skills along with good written communications with proper use of words is a
skill that not many have, but I think it could be fixed with practice along
with other activities such as reading books, and not just non-fiction..
 And of course, the more we work at something, the better we get at it.
 So roll out those keyboards and headphones, and write away the night XD.
 @Preeti, I shall get in touch with you as regards the content writing
opportunity/ work you refer to, as I am out of work atm and could certainly
do with some. =)

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 at 19:19, Preeti Monga <preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org>
wrote:

> I never used the word impossible! However, I have an opportunity with me
> at the moment, but no one is willing to take it. The money is also not
> too bad. Please do connect with me offline for the same if someone does
> want to take it on.
>
> Preeti Monga – Chief Executive Officer
>

> Silver-linings-logo
>
> Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!
>
> Mobile : 91 9871701646
> Landline : 011 22781446
> E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org
> <mailto:preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org>
> Website : www.silver-linings.org
>
> Our Services: /*Recruitment, Trainings*- Unique Motivation Programmes,
> *Diversity & Inclusion, POSH.*/
>
> /Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education &
> Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure
> Hostel facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)/
>
> On 18-08-2019 18:38, Siva Suresh wrote:
> > it maybe difficult but not impossible. i am saying this because, there
> > are many visually impaired people who can write good english. just
> > explore and provide opportunities for employment.
> > cheers. shivasuresh.
> >
> > On 8/18/19, Preeti Monga <preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org> wrote:
> >> But most of the writing must be in English and good English writing
> >> knowledge is tough to find with most visually impaired people!
> >>
> >> Any thoughts?
> >>
> >> Warmly
> >>
> >> Preeti
> >>
> >> Preeti Monga – Chief Executive Officer
> >>

> >> Silver-linings-logo
> >>
> >> Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!
> >>
> >> Mobile : 91 9871701646
> >> Landline : 011 22781446
> >> E-mail : preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org
> >> <mailto:preeti.mo...@silver-linings.org>
> >> Website : www.silver-linings.org
> >>
> >> Our Services: /*Recruitment, Trainings*- Unique Motivation Programmes,
> >> *Diversity & Inclusion, POSH.*/
> >>
> >> /Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education &
> >> Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure
> >> Hostel facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)/

> of

> mails
> >>>

> >> Search for old postings at:
> >> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
> >>
> >> To unsubscribe send a message to
> >> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
> >> with the subject unsubscribe.

> please
> >> visit the list home page at

> >> Disclaimer:
> >> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
> of the
> >> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
> >>
> >> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
> mails
> >> sent through this mailing list..

***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The
essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.”