Hello All
With reference to the trailing mails I would like to share an
information in this regard:

UPWORK
 https://www.upwork.com
is the platform which is safe and secure for working. There are a huge
number of projects available on this platform and one can work in
his/her choice of field.
However, on this platform one needs to be equipped with perfection as
there is no compromise on quality of work to be delivered.
All the best!

Regards
Er. Deepak Singla